Cellular RF System Architect
San Diego, California, United States
We have built the best wireless hardware design team on the planet. Are you a talented individual wanting to join a team as a Senior Cellular RF System Architect? You will be a key member of the Cellular RF Architecture team driving innovation for next generation wireless products at Apple.
- Your 10+ years of experience in Cellular RF includes direct expertise in transceiver architecture and transceiver circuit design.
- Your deep knowledge of Cellular Radio Standards (GSM, UMTS, LTE, LTE-A, 5G NR), Regulatory, and Carrier Requirements including their implications on overall radio architectures, and RF system design allows for you to design amazing solutions.
- Analyze and simulate RF system performance including spur effects, radio coexistence, and cascaded chain analysis for EVM, IP2, IP3, and NF.
- We value your proven understanding of RF front-end architectures, RF components (power amplifiers, LNAs, switches, filters, etc.), RF device technologies, mmWave technology, and advanced packaging techniques.
- You will regularly use your strong analytical and interpersonal skills to thrive in a cross functional environment.
This role is part of a forward-looking Cellular RF Architecture team. As a senior team member, you will drive Cellular Radio technologies addressing GSM, UMTS, LTE, 5G NR, and beyond. The individual will work closely with baseband platform architecture, RF design teams, and suppliers to assess, scope, and ultimately drive RF technology innovation to meet the challenges of next generation wireless products. Occasional travel including international may be required.
Education & Experience
BS/MS degree in electrical engineering