Search Ads Platform Specialist - 검색 광고 컨설턴트
Seoul, Seoul-si, Korea (Republic of)
Sales and Business Development
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. We want to help people in every part of their lives that we can, including making the world’s best content easily and beautifully available to the hundreds of millions of people around the globe who use Apple products. Our Advertising Platforms are a set of technologies that enable thriving ecosystems for Apple’s content partners: we help publishers and developers to earn money for the work that they produce, and we help consumers to discover amazing content that iOS developers are creating for their iPhone and iPad. We’ve recently launched Search Ads in App Store, an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search on the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the platform of choice for app promotion for iOS developers. In this role, you will be responsible for revenue generation and customer satisfaction across our key accounts both existing and new. You’ll leverage your knowledge of developers, advertisers and agencies to create and maintain positive and productive relationships with marketers of all size and type. You’ll quickly gain the respect and support of both management and other employees by achieving business goals and demonstrating good judgment, business acumen, balance, objectivity, teamwork, quiet confidence, and trustworthiness. Reference: https://searchads.apple.com
- Experience in the online, digital or performance marketing experience, ideally working in the mobile and data market, with strong contacts at clients, agencies and developers.
- Strong understanding of the mobile market and keen passion for the ever-changing digital space.
- A strong understanding for the performance market.
- Strategic sales aptitude to working with performance clients and media agencies.
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions and articulate the business visions both internally and externally.
- The ability to work cross teams driving a culture of collaboration and shared success.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to new business opportunities.
- Extremely professional and positive attitude.
- Track record of success and over achievement.
Manage relationship with client, developers and agencies in the performance marketing space Maintain a high volume of client engagement via face to face meetings; prospecting and key account management, phone and email to ensure we reach revenue and CSI targets. Develop a strategy for long term success across your existing client list as well as prospect clients. Utilise vertical knowledge and a strategic sales approach to identify growth areas for the business. Act as a thought leader in the search, app and performance market for clients, developers and agencies. Work closely with your manager and platform specialist to ensure we are exceeding customer goals. Leverage internal and external data sets to understand how to best grow our customers business and new sectors. Contribute to driving the right sales culture that ensures we hit revenue targets, CSI targets and other specific metrics (CPT, CPA). Leading by example and ensuring we are delivering best in class service for all customers. Ensuring you are reporting your business through the correct channels, utilising salesforce and other internal business management tools. Ensuring you feedback the market sentiment on products whilst also having a clear view on the wider dynamics of the digital marketing space (view-ability, attribution, competitor analysis etc). In short this is an incredibly exciting opportunity to join a best in market sales team that is changing the dynamic of the digital market. We are looking for the best talent, that can bring a new and positive dynamic to a fast evolving but highly talented team.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree. MBA/Postgrad preferred.