Program Manager, AI/ML Operations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? If so, then we want you. Apple’s AI/ML organization is looking for a Program Manager to partner with internal teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. You will lead cross-functional initiatives supporting the expansion of employee development and engagement programs across the AI/ML Engineering organization. This role requires strong relationship management, action planning, program creation and management and multi-functional coordination. We are looking for a creative thinker who can strategize and implement in an ever-changing environment. This teammate will use collaboration and partnership to impact engagement across multiple teams.
- Experience working in both program and project management. You should have strong communication and negotiation skills, and be an effective communicator both written and verbally. Possess data collection and analysis skills
- You will be in equal parts a people manager, project manager and strategic thinker
- Organized in data collection, project scheduling, and coordination
- Ability to execute on strategy and track progress against goals
- Ability to analyze meaningful content or data and measure impact metrics related to effectiveness of program
- Experience in knowledge leading and influencing organizations in developing vision and strategies to align an organization.
- A forward-thinker who has a real passion for development of well-defined and optimized operational environments, problem solving and constant drive for improvement.
- Unsurpassed customer focus, with a “Can-Do” attitude.
- Consultative skills - extracting the right information, from the right people.
- Ability to tackle situation at hand through skillful application of tools, techniques and experience.
THE AI/ML ORG IS LOOKING TO PROVIDE OPERATIONAL AND STRATEGIC SUPPORT TO THE GLOBAL AI/ML LEADERSHIP TEAM, SPECIFICALLY AROUND EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT AND SATISFACTION. RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE INDIRECT MANAGEMENT ACROSS MULTIPLE CROSS-FUNCTIONAL TEAMS AS WELL AS DRIVING PROJECTS DIRECTLY. - Own development of the strategic roadmap for employee satisfaction and engagement - Design & implement programs and initiatives focused on enhancing employee growth, experience and development - Partner with the AI/ML Communications team to provide consistent and regular communication to the AI/ML engineering organization. - Work with AI/ML HR (People Business Partners) on key aspects of programming and strategic goals - Partner with AI/ML University to leverage development programs, content, and materials - Collaborate with other Software leaders, HR, and AI/ML University to understand, evolve, create and respond to development opportunities and initiatives. - Develop processes and procedures driving efficiencies and consistencies across cross-functional workgroups - Provide managerial reporting, including periodic status reports, quarterly engineering reviews, critical metric reports, etc.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.