Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionised entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. At Apple, excellent ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Would you like to work in an energizing environment where your abilities will be challenged on a day-to-day basis? If you are passionate about the interrelationship of the SLC process and project management and understand the importance of resource management, the PMO Analyst role is for you! Lead the organization in building the business process to streamline all P2P related activities for Apple Managers regarding resourcing including coordination with vendors in SOW creation, raising Purchase Requisitions and coordinating payment approvals. The PMO Analyst works with our organization and is the liaison with our vendor partners and internal Apple Managers.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fluid, time sensitive and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You will work independently, handle frequently changing needs.
- You have strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate change and act efficiently.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with people at all levels is imperative.
- You possess critical thinking and a “can-do” attitude for all situations.
- Direct experience taking care of sensitive and confidential information with integrity.
- You have experience with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, and other productivity tools.
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment and build effective working relationships inside and outside the group is critical.
- Excellent communication and prioritization skills; know when to delegate issues upward and effectively work with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective business partnerships.
- Shown problem resolution, decision-making and analytical skills with keen attention to detail with limited supervision.
- An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment.
Familiarity of the BI industry, vendors, and products is important. Some other responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to: Lead training workshops for the organization on PMO activities. Provide training materials for the PMO organization. Review all Statement of Work provided by the vendors for valid and reasonable content and ensure the SOW’s are complete and accurate. Raise all Purchase Requisitions for the organization and ensure completeness and adherence to the organizations policies. Act as the liaison and point of contact for our vendor partners and internal Apple Managers. Coordinate and follow up on issue resolutions which require business insight and business process expertise. Lead contact for the internal resource/project planning system. You will have a combination of business acumen and technical knowledge. You have familiarity in the different stages of the SLC process and the interrelationships with resourcing at each stage Must have experience with project management and working with project managers and vendors Clear understanding of importance of P2P business processes. Must have consistent track record in highly demanding environment and driving initiatives to completion. You have a successful track record in all aspects of the project development lifecycle. Experience in the support of senior business team members, strong written, verbal, and presentation skills are critical. Successful interaction with management of multiple technical teams in an on/off shore model is important. You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver elite products in an exciting fast-paced environment Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience