Program Manager, Health
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Health and Wellness is looking for a world-class project manager capable managing multiple initiatives of varying scale, complexity, and focus. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same dedication to innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product? Come join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in project management, be able to balance effort across multiple projects, and collaboratively drive work forward.
- 5+ years of program/project management experience, ideally with PMI, Six Sigma, or similar project-management certification.
- Experience managing projects of all sizes, including large, complex, cross-functional initiatives.
- Knowledge of and experience with project management methodologies and tools.
- Superb communication, presentation, organizational, and leadership skills.
You will be responsible for gathering, defining, and documenting project requirements and scope; analyze impacts of various factors on scope.You'll organize activities and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams and l lead and support teams in achieving results that are on time, within budget, and consistent within the larger context of the business goal. We expect our team to work collaboratively and actively resolve conflicts. You'll establish and maintain strong working relationship with peers and partners and provide regular status updates to project teams, partners, and management, summarizing issues to key points and action required Finally, you'll represent the organization to other internal groups and customers to ensure that Apple’s Health and Wellness objectives are understood.
Education & Experience
BS/MS or Equivalent
- - Self-motivated and enthusiastic with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- - Communicate clearly and concisely with peers, business partners, and leadership via appropriate medium: verbal/written/presentation.
- - Ability to comprehend and deal well with rapid changes and remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty.
- - Health and Wellness experience a plus.