Digital Services Lead - Beats by Dr. Dre
Culver City, California, United States
At Beats by Dre, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. We are seeking a digital innovator. This person will be a digital native who's fueled by what’s next, driven by measurable results and is inspired to lead with our consumer’s best interest front of mind. Every day, our team works to move ahead of culture, lead through disruption, and tell the most inspiring stories through the lens of music, sport, and culture to sell Beats products. This role will continuously build on top of our greater brand experience to offer truly innovative consumer services experiences and digital platforms. As the Digital Services Lead, you will be responsible for leading our services strategy across the brand, identifying major strategic opportunities, and implementing them to the highest level of detail across various channels and business functions, with a focus on digital. You will obsess over the consumer journey from beginning to end and build out consistent, innovative and measurable programs to help push our brand forward into new territories and make valuable contributions to both business and consumer. You have equal parts business acumen and strategic vision, and the ability to drive hands-on projects at every level of an organization. You’re a big thinker, who also has the drive, capabilities and determination to make things happen. This role sits within the Beats digital team, leading numerous business-wide strategic projects. The expectation is that you will help us change the way we market, drive value to our consumer and move the brand forward.
- 10+ years of experience working in a highly strategic role within a digital marketing agency or digitally focused client side role
- Experience in communications planning or brand strategy, alongside experience in major technical project and program builds
- Experience executing brand membership or service programs or experience as a business or account lead for a major brand.
- Experience managing and growing teams, and managing agency partners and budgets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to deliver profound thinking to within various levels of an organization.
- Highly organized, with the ability to impact business change and to switch from tactical execution to broader business-wide thinking.
- Ability to analyze and articulate new innovations and discern their impact on our business.
- Ability to clearly outline business requirements and understand technical approaches taken to solve for business requirements.
- Strong numerical aptitude with the ability to analyze broader business and digital data utilizing industry tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics or similar).
- Passion for emerging technologies and the audio space.
Help develop and define the vision and roadmap that drives long-term consumer and business value for Beats Create a cohesive and innovative brand consumer journey that helps create memorable experiences for our consumer Revolutionize the product post-purchase experience and create owner experiences that halo through the brand. Know and represent the consumer. Understand our audience to ensure work is relevant, impactful and innovative Drive new ways of thinking and translate greater marketing opportunities into executable programs of work. Identify key strategic initiatives and align cross-functional work streams to a single brand value proposition Communicate opportunities, roadmaps and strategic ideas to leadership Create strategic partnerships and relationships across the wider business to open up new opportunities, efficiencies and enhance our overall ecosystem Be the strategic arm of the greater digital team, provide strategic direction and day-to-day guidance across key projects such as: campaign launches, major platform builds and implementations, website UX/UI, email, CRM programs. Alongside our analytics team, identify KPIs and objectives that will help define the most successful consumer experience, and allow us to test and learn. Consistently test, optimize and implement new digital thinking across the business. Work alongside our greater brand team to help drive innovative storytelling at every owned touch point. Educate the wider organization on what is and isn’t working within our overall digital brand experience and lead solutions to improve it. Drive executional excellence in every project. Obsess over the details of greater campaign and marketing initiatives with a true understanding of what resonates best for our consumer.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree preferred