Product Design Producer, Apple Arcade & App Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. With the launch of Apple Arcade, we have introduced world’s first game subscription service for mobile, desktop and the living room. Featuring over 100 new and exclusive games made by some of the most critically acclaimed game developers in the world. The App Store is also the world’s largest and most innovative software store. Designed to make discovering apps and games easier than ever before, offering an unparalleled user experience, featuring compelling stories, helpful tips and collections of must-have apps and games that showcase Apple’s unique perspective as well as help and inspire customers every day. We are seeking an enthusiastic Design Producer to support the Apple Arcade and App Store product design team. You will collaborate with the Design Manager and Lead Producer to provide overall team and project leadership. You will work closely with the design team and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, clarify design goals, lead design reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product.
- 5+ years as a producer in software design, digital or creative agency experience preferred
- Experience leading and driving consumer facing design initiatives
- Thorough understanding of UX/UI ideation, execution, and delivery processes
- Thorough understanding of desktop and native mobile design best practices
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many projects and priorities.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers.
- Basic Sketch and/or Photoshop knowledge.
We believe design matters. Design has always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. And the design team is at the creative core of Apple Media Products. The Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We stive for a strong eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook. This is a fast-paced team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.