Finance Manager, Litigation Support
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, we quickly turn new ideas into extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring your vision and dedication to Apple, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Finance Manager has a unique opportunity to represent Apple as a deponent and witness related to Apple financial matters. We are looking for an experienced leader work strategically with the Legal team to optimize the financial aspects of case strategy and provide accurate financial data to support the case strategies. You will be exposed to and expected to understand financial data from across the organization, Apple’s financial systems and processes in a manner that allows you to represent the company on these financial matters.
- A strong background in Accounting and Finance, with extraordinary attention to detail and organization.
- 8 years experience in a legal environment, supporting litigation, and has familiarity with the deposition process.
- You possess excellent communication, analytical/problem-solving skills, and the can work with cross-functional teams across many levels of management.
- You take initiative and can work autonomously.
- Strong ability to work with team members around the world. Ability to prioritize, respond quickly to financial requests, and able to work and communicate under high pressure.
- Excellent spreadsheet and database skills and experience. Familiarity with common enterprise finance systems, such as SAP, is a plus.
•Develop a working knowledge of key Apple financial data, systems and reporting through partnership with Finance professionals, including senior Finance leaders, from across the company. •Work closely with Apple’s attorneys to understand Apple’s legal objectives in a variety of patent and commercial lawsuits as well as other legal matters, while actively applying financial acumen and Apple-specific knowledge to each matter in a way that is conducive to optimal outcomes. •Understand the key drivers of Apple’s business in order to provide judgment that informs what data best meets the case objectives of the Legal team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA, MBA is preferred.