Asia Package Engineer
서울, 서울시, 대한민국
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that supports the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a senior level IC packaging engineer to develop exciting new products. Your role is to interface between internal product/device design, quality, supply chain, and the external suppliers to develop and deploy new packaging technologies. We are seeking individuals who are very innovative with a strong record to bring packaging solution from concept to high-volume manufacturing.
주요 자격 요건
- You should have a minimum of 15 years of experience in IC packaging
- You should also have in-depth knowledge in flip-chip or large body size package, substrate and assembly materials. Knowledge in wafer BEOL or wafer bumping is a plus
- In addition, you should possess hands-on knowledge in key assembly building blocks such as die attach, thermal compression or laser assisted bonding and underfill dispense
- On top of an extraordinary understanding to device physics and component/board level reliability testing, you should also possess good written and verbal interpersonal skills, with the ability to present ideas, design concepts, data and plan with high confidence at internal or external meeting
- Finally, you should own a strong history of driving issue resolution with deep understanding of root cause and physics, motivate and mobilize all levels within supplier to accomplish any given task. Able to perform independent research and development work with minimal supervision
- Define new package special characteristics based on unique module and system level performance, cost, and footprint requirements. Define package/packaging specifications - Work with assembly suppliers on package design, new material, new equipment selection and process/process flow development. Perform initial proof of concept sample build, POR establishment, package and process qualification, reliability test, yield analysis and improvement - Interface and collaborate with other packaging team members to align with product development/ramp schedule. Deliver package/packaging landmarks on time - Define packaging roadmap based on long term packaged product requirements. Work closely and overlook suppliers’ R&D activities - At least 5~10% travel to domestic and international locations.
교육 및 경력
- M.S or Ph.D. degree in mechanical engineering, physics, materials science or similar disciplines