Sr. Producer, Email Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As a Senior Producer, you will take a leadership role in Apple's direct marketing strategy across all products. You will lead key email communications efforts with a focus on product launch, customer engagement, ownership, and marketing campaigns.
- You have deep experience in email marketing strategy and managing email marketing programs including leveraging insights to create plans, identifying appropriate customer segmentation, developing creative briefs, and reporting and optimization.
- You are results-oriented with a proven track record of delivering results.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and you thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
- You recommend solutions that break ground in digital interaction and do not shy away from standing behind the right solution.
- You communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization.
Manages email programs for Apple marketing communications including product launches, customer engagement, ownership, marketing campaigns, and corporate initiatives. Develops Apple’s email marketing strategy and works with Brand, Product Marketing, Retail, Interactive Producers, Database Marketing, and Analytics teams to bring the strategy to life. Acts as a strategic partner for the creative and production of emails from brief to blast. Plans and tracks global rollout of all email programs including management of the WW email marketing calendar. Demonstrates an understanding of customer data to identify relevant customer segments. Oversee list requests and monitors list management and segmentation. Creates test plans and oversees the flawless execution of DM tests. Partners with Database and Analytics teams to ensure all desired elements are tracked post-campaign. Supports annual, quarterly, and ongoing planning efforts to inform resource needs across all email marketing programs. Continually strives to define, inform, and optimize process. Identify and improve areas of opportunity. Collaborates with producers and manage agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of all email projects. Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines the email delivery process based feedback and the desire to innovate and improve production process. Responsible for delivering email marketing insights and strategy to senior-level leaders and partners Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is required.