Siri - Engineering Program Manager, Siri International
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
We are a passionate group dedicated to bringing Siri to the world. The Siri International team is building new Siri products and features that ship to hundreds of millions of customers around the world, across products like iPhone, HomePod, tv, and Mac. We are looking for a highly motivated and technically adept engineering program manager to help us deliver features that shape the Siri international experience. You're also data-driven and care deeply about the customer experience for our international customers. You have a strong foundation in program/product management, and enjoy rolling up your sleeves and getting into the technical and analytical details.
- 5 years minimum experience as an EPM or similar role leading cross functional product or software engineering teams.
- 5 years minimum experience bringing a product from concept to completion
- Strong relationship and facilitation skills both within diverse engineering teams and cross-functional organizations
- Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about the quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Deliver large, cross-functional programs from requirements to launch, including managing scope, requirements, timeline, and resources - Own overall cross-functional planning and project execution for international features while continuing to make quality improvements - Analyze product metrics to measure performance and plan the evolution of your features - Keep teams focused on the right priorities to meet aggressive deadlines; clearly, communicate project progress to leads and executive team. - Be the voice for our customers; do whatever it takes to deliver the highest quality experience to our customers
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or related engineering degree. Focus on Machine Learning or AI is a plus.