Design Producer- Maps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Maps HI Team is seeking an enthusiastic Design Producer to support Maps projects. This person will collaborate with the Design Manager to provide overall team leadership. They will work closely with the design team and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, clarify design goals, lead design reviews, and ensure a quality release of the final product. We believe design matters - Design has always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. The Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We strive for a strong eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook.
- 5+ years as a producer in software design or an interactive agency.
- Shown ability to meet deadlines and get results while juggling many projects and priorities.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- A compelling desire to deliver innovative and extraordinary UI design to our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers
This is a dynamic team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. Responsibilities: Run meetings and design reviews. Bring together key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables. Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an ambitious schedule. Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor or Masters of Arts or Design