WatchOS Power QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Why Apple? We're looking for critical thinkers who would like to play a key role in our quality engineering process, working in a fast-paced environment across a range of technologies to ensure we have best-of-class. The iOS Power QA team is looking for a great QA engineer to help with black box testing of power consumption on iOS products. You will be joining a dynamic team responsible for delivering best-of-class battery life for iOS.
- Previous experience with software QA black box testing and testing methodologies
- Understanding and application of a scripting language such as Python, Ruby or Bash
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of triaging problems.
You will be joining a dynamic team responsible for delivering best-of-class battery life for iOS. You will be creating test plans, executing black box tests, automating test cases, and triaging bug reports of battery life issues. Successful candidates will have excellent organizational skills -- you'll be running many different tests at a time across many different scenarios and need to keep careful track of the results -- as well as the creativity and initiative to help us proactively discover battery life issues or areas for improvement.
Education & Experience
BSCS or BSEE