Wireless Systems Engineer (Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems organization and drive innovation that matters! As part of the Wireless team you we will be working on building solutions for Wireless technologies. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to create something outstanding from the very beginning of working here. Thriving in a dynamic and encouraging environment where defining innovative industry leading technologies are part of our culture.The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Wireless Technology and Ecosystems team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- You have a minimum 2-3 years hands on experience in 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax technologies
- You are familiar with 802.11 standards and have in-depth understanding on MAC protocols
- Thorough knowledge of macOS and iOS is helpful
- You are skilled at debugging issues using Wireshark or other sniffer tools
- You have developed strong scripting skills in Python and or C
- Proven track record of delivering results under tight deadline in a team context
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- Lab testing is a requirement, and simulation experience in NS3/Matlab is a plus
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- We partner with a variety of cross and multi-functional team members from a diverse array of groups across the company
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- You bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
You will be responsible for developing software tools for device bring up, debugging, and performance characterization. Ability to develop advanced system evaluation and debugging platform, and collaborate with multi-functional teams.
Education & Experience
Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent majors
- Extraordinary teammate with good interpersonal skills, energy and ability to work and thrive in a start-up like environment. Obsessively passionate and inquisitive. Seeks to take on everyday problems by innovative means. Laser focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers