Digital Content Taxonomist
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Digital team is looking for a smart and passionate person to join our team as a content Taxonomist. You'll help build a world-class, intuitive, and comprehensive taxonomy to help optimize solution\information discovery when searching and browsing our digital channels. You will help build taxonomies for Product\Services, Geo, Channels, OS etc. This team services more than 3 billion customers a year across a broad range of digital platforms. The organization is responsible for all support and service of digital content, web assets, customer tools and apps, communities, analytics, SEO and social media. We are the highest volume post sales support function in Apple and carry out to the highest standard of quality and innovation on behalf of our customers worldwide.
- Understand current taxonomy systems, processes to design a framework that will help manage taxonomy effectively.
- Build and work with partners to deploy content taxonomies
- Operationalize and handle content taxonomies
- You will help build use cases for taxonomy usage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly understand complex processes and communicate them in simple language
- Educate stakeholders on an ongoing basis to champion taxonomy process, workflows and implementation frameworks.
- Partner with BI team to analyze website metrics and customer behavior data to make intelligent decisions on optimizing our taxonomy navigation structures
- Ability to translate business use cases into good taxonomy design - Proven skills in understanding importance of data design - Strong knowledge of support & services space and web support analytics - Good knowledge base management within Digital support space. - Passionate about website usability with great instincts for improving customer support experience - Strong program or project management skills. - Strong organizational competency and attention to detail - Excellent verbal and written communication skills including preparation and delivery of presentations, workshop design and facilitation - Experience working with geographically distributed teams - Demonstrated ability to independently handle projects and communicate clearly with partner team - Ability to express ideas clearly, expertly, and diplomatically
Education & Experience
- Graduate with a minimum of 10 years experience in Digital operations and projects space. - Masters in Computer Applications, Systems, Data Analytics etc is huge plus. - Knowledge of Apple products is a huge plus