Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same dedication to innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Do you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product? Then you should join the Apple Watch team. Our teams feature a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Engineering excellence is expected and encouraged. Come, join us in crafting solutions the world doesn’t know of yet.
- You possess the knowledge of consumer-oriented software development processes
- You have expertise working with bug tracking systems
- You have experience debugging software issues
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent track record of being dedicated, self-motivated, detailed, and well organized
- You possess strong analytical skills
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an integration engineer on the Watch team, your primary responsibility will be to screen incoming bugs, debug issues, determine priorities and balance engineering workload. You will also build and maintain test tools to aid in bug analysis. You will build an encyclopedic knowledge of bugs in our components. You will complete pre-submission testing, manage source repositories, submit components to daily builds and participate in engineering design discussions. You’ll ensure we make the right high-quality changes in the right software releases, and drive our day-to-day process around bug and source code management, in service of delivering high quality features and improvements to our users and developers. We are looking for a hardworking individual who is technically savvy, enthusiastic, detail oriented, and can juggle various tasks efficiently. You will be a member of the Watch software engineering team working side by side with engineers to help improve watchOS system apps and frameworks.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required.
- - Computer Science background
- - Familiarity with git
- - Knowledge of Objective-C and/or Swift
- - Familiarity with iOS development tools (Xcode, Instruments)
- - Experience with command line tools
- - Familiarity with macOS, watchOS and iOS
- - Experience with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems