AR/VR Realtime 3D Software Engineer
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Technology Development Group is working to solve some of the most ambitious problems in AR and computer graphics. Do you have a desire to tackle some of the biggest open questions in CG as well as reach millions of people? Here you will have the chance to work with accomplished engineers, researchers and artists from across academia and entertainment to help craft ground breaking new products that open new avenues and build significant opportunities for the world.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Strong ability for writing high performance code in C or C++
- 3D math or other numerical experience
- A strong drive to solve novel and challenging problems
- Experience with iOS development or embedded hardware is a plus
- Advanced algorithmic experience in either 3D geometry deformation, animation, ML, simulation or rendering is a plus
- Proven experience developing systems for high fidelity content is a plus
- Demonstrable & notable public work in the areas of visual effects, video games is a plus
Responsibilities include: - Design and develop complex software systems and APIs - Collaborate with other Apple teams to integrate state of the art research - Drive technical direction of the product
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent industry work experience
- If you are a Colorado resident, this is for you:
- At Apple, we see the whole you. We carefully consider a wide range of compensation factors, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. AR/VR Realtime 3D Software Engineer starts at an annual salary of $105,600. The actual pay may be higher depending on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Every Apple employee also has the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder, because all team members are eligible for stock grants and also a discount when purchasing Apple stock.
- We offer all kinds of ways to experience well-being, confidence, and satisfaction. Learn more about Apple benefits.
- Note: Apple benefits programs are subject to eligibility requirements
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.