Apple Payment Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. We don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. We believe it's the diversity of these people and their ideas that encourage the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join the team responsible for all commerce payment processing on the iTunes Store including Music/Video downloads, iBooks Store, App Store, Mac App Store, In-App purchase, Apple Music subscription and whole other subscriptions, plus payment processing for Apple Retail stores.
- Experience developing distributed system using MicroServices, SOA, REST
- Experience in designing and managing systems with high performance, scalability and availability
- Exceptional Java programming skills
- Experience with Relational and NoSQL databases
- Consistent track record in leading technical design and implementation
We are looking for an energetic and proactive engineer who is excited to join Apple’s payment organization and make key contributions to this growing organization. You will be working with clients, project managers, and fellow engineers to designing and implement key features in Apple Payment System to help Apple expands its payment footprint around the world. You are the type of person that when you see a problem, you don’t just complain about it, you roll up your sleeves and resolve it. You love collaborating within the team and across groups. In addition to crafting efficient and easy-to-maintain code, you recognize the importance of writing functional specifications and design documents. Quality is number one in your mind, and you thrive on building comprehensive unit tests, not only for features you build but also for existing features that need more testing.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science
- Jersey, Jetty, Drop Wizard, Dependency Injection, Spring Batch, OpenAPI, Oracle RDBMS, Cassandra, Foundation DB, data encryption, ORM, Hibernate, Message Queues, Git, Jenkins, Apps to Apps security, Payment Gateway, integration experience with payment processors