Senior Software QA Engineer- Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
We are looking for an expert tester to work as part of our fast-growing quality assurance group. In this role you will be responsible for defining test approaches and test plans for assigned functional test areas, and expanding our current test cases and executing required tests. You will own complete functional areas be able to define strategic test approaches and execute functionality, compatibility, Integration and reliability testing for both mobile and desktop applications. Excellent written and verbal communications You are comfortable working across different teams; administering multi-functional meetings; presenting feature definition, discussing QA team responsibilities, sending out meeting minutes, organizing test results, and rolling up the results to management. Are you passionate and QA curious? If so please connect with us to learn more.
- Work experience testing with iOS, tvOS, macOS and Windows
- Possess a deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Proven bug detection and regression skills
- Demonstrate ability to own a complete functional area of an application or product
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- You are ambitious, flexible, and have strong problem solving skills
- Extensive use of QA tools and automation
- Use of CharlesProxy or use of any network monitoring tools
- Comfortable with command line use (terminal)
- Video knowledge desirable
Our team is expected to possess the skills necessary for working closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process. You are an ambitious and dynamic with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. You are systematic at handling priorities, and communicating progress as well as risk. In addition, We require someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’, can juggle manual as well as automation testing, and can work in a dynamic testing environment.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience