Siri - Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Search Infrastructure team is looking for extraordinary engineers to build large scale infrastructure and generate insights to serve our customers with up-to-date and high-quality information. If you are passionate about building out PetaByte-scale data processing platform to provide world-class internet services that power Apple's amazing range of products, this is the role for you.
- Proficiency with distributed computing platform and technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes, MapReduce, and Spark
- Strong coding skills with at least one of the following programming languages: Go, Java, Python, Scala, C/C++
- Deep understanding of scalable backend infrastructure and performance
- Phenomenal interpersonal skills are required; able to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience designing and implementing large scale data pipelines is a plus
- Machine learning knowledge is a plus
As a member of our dynamic group, you’ll have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products from Apple. We are looking for people with experience in building rich user interfaces powered by sophisticated, high-performance backend systems.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent industry experience.