Wireless SoC Automation Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Seeking engineers wanting a challenging Automation Test Engineering position in wireless communication. Individuals will work with RFIC circuit designers and system integration engineers to do: Bench testing, debugging, and characterizing RF Wireless SoC performance. Individuals will then automate mentioned tasks especially for tasks that are done repeatedly or require a high amount of setup.
- Strong wireless PHY/MAC experience including objected oriented programming experience such as Python
- Expertise in test and script development (eg. Python but at a minimum Unix scripting knowledge is a requirement.)
- Working knowledge of RF test equipment (network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, vector signal analyzer, vector signal generator, etc.).
- Candidates should be comfortable in a lab environment and have a minimum of 5+ years of experience
- Expect candidates to be proficient with basic metrics for determining quality of digital communication signals measured.
- Having experience with Channel Emulation, RF parametric testing and loadpull testing are highly desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
•Designing, automating and executing directed PHY/MAC testing scripts, which control and setup RF test equipment. •Designing, automating and executing scripts that plot, parse and analyze large data sets of data •Generating RF design/verification/test reports by interfacing with RF and systems and integration teams to design such reports. •Work collaboratively with team members
Education & Experience
MS or PhD EE or EECS