People Business Partner
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking an experienced HR professional to support the Operations team. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a trusted advisor to global business teams to provide solutions and recommendations in the people space. The People team is focused on understanding and promoting the culture, organization, leadership and inclusive environment necessary for all people at Apple to do the best work of their lives.
- 10+ years HRBP/HR Generalist experience
- Ability to influence and coach
- Analytical skills and project management
- Succinct, precise communication skills (verbal and written)
- Comfortable using and building Excel spreadsheets
• Business Knowledge: Displays a depth of understanding of the business organizations, including key business functions and processes and a passion to build business insight. • Organizational Development and Design: Knowledge of reshaping organizational structure and roles. Understands the needs of the organization in terms of achieving maximum organizational performance and efficiencies. Assist the business in alignment of structure, process, rewards, metrics and talent to assist with the alignment of the business strategy. Guides and influences managers on key organizational and management concerns. • Talent & Performance Management: Provides advice and counsel to managers and employees on all performance related issues, including identifying key talent, succession planning, recognition and rewards, attendance/performance issues, performance improvement, and terminations. • Compensation/Benefits: Executes compensation and benefits programs (annual salary planning process, salary surveys and analysis, benefit programs and employee services). Partners with management and Benefits to assist with the management of leaves, disabilities, and Worker’s Compensation. • Special Projects: You will add to special and cross-functional projects as needed. • Training: Understands the training/development needs and acts as liaison with Apple University to provide appropriate training to the organization. • HR Metrics: Provides insightful reports and analysis of essential HR data to line management. Recommends programs and/or enhancements as necessary.
Education & Experience
• BA/BS degree; MBA a plus