SoC Silicon Validation Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you a leader? Do you want to utilize your engineering skills to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? As a Program Manager within the HW Technology Program Management organization, you will be responsible for leading Apple’s silicon validation programs – from board design, through factory builds, deployment and support in the hands of silicon validation engineers. This is an individual contributor role, working on a Senior Program Management team that drives silicon program schedules and resolving technical issues that enable delivering silicon on-time. This position will collaborate with multi-functional teams that enable validation teams to resolve silicon issues blocking product development starting with initial silicon bring-up through production release and beyond.
- Requires at least 2+ years of experience in silicon design, verification, validation
- 5+ Years Program or Project Management, Systems Support
- Experience managing, organizing and maintaining multiple projects simultaneously.
- Great leadership skills and ability to encourage team members with an innate ability to see the bigger picture.
- Flexible and able to find workable solutions when unforeseen issues arise.
- Dedicated to own/drive project development using well-defined metrics.
- Experience running silicon projects from concept to production is considered a plus.
• Work on a PM team responsible for driving technical issue resolution to enable on-time silicon to meet aggressive product schedules • Create and manage silicon validation hardware programs and processes, including board design, specification and schematic approvals, factory builds • Define allocation requirements for multiple silicon validation teams and work with system teams to acquire the hardware necessary to execute silicon validation plans within tightly defined schedules • Disciplined issue reporting and communication of program risks & status • Attend and drive technical sessions with cross functional teams to track and follow up issues/escalations • Technical understanding of system design & silicon validation planning
Education & Experience
• MS / BS Degree in technical discipline.