Display Pipeline Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple display engineering organization is looking for a display pipeline engineer to work on the next generation of display pixel-and backlight-pipeline IP. The role offers an incredible opportunity to learn from world-class authorities in multiple disciplines spanning from EE to system, mechanical, manufacturing, etc.
- Expert knowledge in Matlab and/or C/C++
- Image data processing
- Good math and analytical skills
- You would be a high-energy, creative and self driven engineer/researcher, with very strong analytical skills and a real passion for crafting and innovating. - Ability to envision that new idea, concept, and/or application that will propel our displays to new levels of quality and power efficiency. - Perform detailed technical analysis, translate them into models and implementable SW and/or HW, write engineering specification of developed IP to support hardware implementation engineers and finally perform the front of screen validation on the real product.
Education & Experience
PhD or MSEE or equivalent experience
- - Display technologies
- - Machine Learning
- - FPGA prototyping
- - Optical measurements
- - Knowledge in Color Science and Human Perception
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.