Product Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
You will be working in a Product Development environment from early ideation to industrial launch in truly cross functional team delivering top notch mechanical engineering results for products that change the world.
- Exceptional skills and experience in Mechanical Design
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Mechanism and actuation experience
- Deep understanding of materials and their properties
- Able to articulate Design issues verbally and with documentation
- Good hands on model shop experience
- Experience from working in cross functional teams
- Demonstrate self motivation in closing Design issues
- Solid 3D CAD skills
As a member of a cross functional design team at Apple, you will help to conceive, design and bring production highly integrated new products.You will work closely with several cross functional teams including Industrial Design, Hardware Engineering, Reliability, Packaging and Safety.
Education & Experience
BSME required and MS preferred
- Consumer electronics is not required but preferred.
- Mechanism/Actuation experience preferred.