Global Growth Manager, Subscriptions & Strategy
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an experienced leader with a subscription marketing and product marketing background. This role is critical to growth and execution across multiple software and services businesses. You will bring a wealth of knowledge in launching, growing, and leading the strategy for a variety of subscription and/or online businesses. Your primary focus will be the international expansion of our music and video services driving product adoption and combating churn. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced colleague with an analytical mindset and ability to execute. We are looking to find a new team member with experience understanding ways to combine customer insights, data, and creativity to build a best in class product experience. You will have a track record of success in digital marketing for a major consumer brand: setting the vision, developing the strategy, building internal capabilities, and leading magnificent cross-functional execution. You will lead the operations and execution of digital campaigns on a global basis to drive growth. You will collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product, growth marketing, editorial, operations, and creative teams.
- At least 7 years in digital marketing, with demonstrated success defining a vision and achieving your growth goals.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to lead the development and cross-functional execution of effective digital marketing campaigns and programs based on business opportunities.
- Experience leading and motivating a team (developing individual and monthly goals) to drive business growth, acquisition, user engagement, churn reductions and brand awareness.
- Extensive experience leading lifecycle marketing programs, ideally for a media platform or a consumer subscription business.
- Track record of success in developing and optimizing push notification, email and in-app messaging programs.
- Product/CRM expertise leading development and execution of testing plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, creative and media best practices by direct marketing channel.
- Experience partnering with product teams to develop and evolve the direct marketing planning, delivery, reporting, and optimization technology stack, as well as on the instrumentation of in-app messaging.
- Experience leveraging CRM platforms to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Track record measuring voluntary/involuntary churn and developing product marketing efforts to improve retention.
- Experience working with international markets and ability to collaborate with international marketing colleagues to craft optimal marketing programs that reflect regional market opportunities and customer differences
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, ability to deliver impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Deep understanding of the iOS ecosystem, monetization, user engagement and acquisition models. Experience with subscription apps.
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
This role can be based in either Culver City or Cupertino. - You have the ability to operationalize marketing campaigns with flawless execution. - You understand audience development and creating 360 campaigns. - You have developed content and communication campaigns across multiple touch points (on and off platform) to boost consumption. - Your comfortable developing recommendations based on understanding audience trends, preferences, and recommendations. - You thrive in a data driven environment, setting monthly goals, and finding solutions to produce results. - You love creating marketing and product solutions to combat voluntary churn and involuntary churn. - You have a passion for entertainment and pop culture and a pulse on new and creative trends in digital marketing as well as international trends. - You are a self starter, are metrics-driven, and thrive in a quick moving environment.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred