Senior Product Manager, Growth - Partner Integrations
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Internet Software & Services (IS&S) team at Apple provides our global customers access to an incredible collection of amazing content and features across music, movies, apps, books, news, and much more. We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager who can build platformized solutions across the various content businesses, work in quick and rapid iterative cycles, has the creativity and humility to formulate new ideas and approaches, is oriented strongly towards experimentation, and above all, uses data and structured thinking to inform their approach. You will possess excellent user experience, messaging, technical, and interpersonal skills along with solid business insight. In this role, you will own integrations of services with partners (such as mobile phone providers, resellers, referral partners) to enable them to sell and market Apple Music, iCloud, and other exciting Apple services directly to their customers. This is a critical business growth avenue to customers, providing a seamless experience with their devices. This role will require you to work closely with global and cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Design, Operations, Business, Marketing, and Legal. You will be significantly involved in user experience definition based on strategic feature asks, requirements gathering, and feature performance evaluation, as well as partnering with the business team in strategic planning and vision definition.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer product development, preferably in the mobile space
- User experience design of software engineering experience is a plus
- Mobile phone and/or music service experience a plus
- Thorough knowledge of iOS/Android a plus
- Very strong oral and written communication skills, including marketing/messaging experience
- Very strong presentation skills
- Occasional international travel required
- Build and enhance API feature set in collaboration with engineering with the goal of enabling more partners to integrate and sell Apple Music, iCloud and other services. - Wire-frame customer experience for integrations in partnership with design. - Work with business development team to prioritize use cases for bundling and define requirements for future phases, including expansion of bundles to different media types, hardware platforms, and partners. - Own direct responsibility for these integrations with teams during development and launch of new partner integrations. Be the go-to for any product experience questions or edge cases which may come up during the development process. - Act as a resource for the Marketing team, helping develop collateral and provide carrier integration experience training. - Work with core product teams understanding talking points for the specific services as a whole and ensuring partners are equipped to thoroughly explain features and benefits on Apple's behalf.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree preferred, MS/MA/MBA a plus