Digital Advertising Manager, Video Services
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a senior digital marketer to work on the Services Digital Advertising team to lead paid media strategy for its Video line of business. You will manage a team of planners to develop all video advertising campaigns - spanning purchase, rental, SVOD, and original content. You have experience working against both awareness and direct-response campaign objectives, and is able to strike the perfect balance of the two to grow a business.
- 7+ years in digital marketing and advertising, with recent experience in strategy & management
- Vast experience in performance/acquisition marketing and managing large budgets against growth KPI(s)
- Deep understanding of conversion metrics against LTV modeling.
- Professional experience in TV/film industry and/or video streaming service(s)
- Ad-tech and mar-tech landscape understanding
- Experience managing both an internal team and external media agency
- Deep knowledge of digital media industry - vendors, partners, platforms, networks, models.
- Creativity in advertising, problem solving, and story telling
- Meticulous organization and project management skills
- Clear and effective communication when working cross-functionally
- Comfortability with the fast-paced cadence of episodic series & home video marketing
- Strategic thinking & persuasive presentation abilities
- Willingness to travel frequently
- High-level presentation and post campaign analysis skills
You and your team will be responsible for the digital media strategy for all of Apple’s original & distributed content in the US. You will sit on the larger Digital Marketing team, who collectively work across all LOBs and digital marketing functions with a very performance-driven ethos. You will represent media’s needs in creative concepting sessions, campaign kickoffs, and leadership meetings related to the Video business. You will be responsible for agency briefings, quarterly business reviews, budget planning, and campaign reporting. You’ll partner with channel leads, designers, marketing analysts, etc. to execute and report against your team’s plans. You’ll also work in close partnership with myriad media, technology, and agency partners. Ultimately, your success will be measured by your ability to drive acquisition, conversion, and engagement through digital campaigns. This is a brand new, highly visible role within one of the fastest-growing divisions at Apple. The right candidate is a hungry, creative, and effective marketer with leadership qualities and a strategic view towards the growth and development of both the service and their team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.