Media Pipeline Architecture Validation - Platform Architecture
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love working on state-of-the-art technologies? Are you a forward-thinking and love solving technological and architectural challenges? At Apple, our Platform Architecture team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that cultivates engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation. In this highly visible role, you will work with display and SOC architects, SOC RTL design and verification teams, and display technology teams to support the developments of the SOC display architectures across Apple’s iOS products. Join this team, and you’ll collaborate with engineers across Apple to develop algorithms, architectures that help build the flawless technology experiences we’re known for worldwide.
- 5+ years of semiconductor industry experience
- Strong SW engineering and programming skills in scripting languages, such as Lua or Python
- Experience with automating workflows
- Experience with either software testing or hardware design verification
- Knowledge of image/video processing
- Knowledge of C++
As a member of this team, you will be responsible for the test plans, test suites, and the tools that validate hardware IP architectures and the reference models.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in EE/CS