Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking to fill a key analyst role supporting Global Contact Center Forecasting for the AppleCare Support Planning Organization. The ideal candidate has a track record of supporting multiple geographies with varying degrees of complexity and confidentiality. You must be very comfortable with ambiguity and be able to make decisions with confidence based on imperfect information. The ability to work independently and as part of a global cross functional team is essential as well as interacting effectively across multiple levels in the organization. This analyst will work to expand and scale support efficiently across existing and new means of providing our customers an excellent support experience via phone, email, chat, and other channels. This analyst will work closely with capacity planning, scheduling, contact center operations, product readiness, and analysis & reporting teams. Open to Austin, TX / Cupertino, CA / Cork, Ireland
- Proven track record of successfully building forecasting models that capture seasonality and trend.
- Expertise in SAS or other statistical software.
- Communicating with and involving key partners in the forecasting process.
- Ability to quickly parse data and understand the significance to business operations.
- Deep data analysis experience.
- Expert knowledge of Tableau, SQL.
- Understanding of Linear Programming, Optimization.
- Ability to translate and disseminate analytical insights to partners with varying levels of experience with data and analytics.
- Very strong presentation authoring and verbal presentation skills.
As a forecasting analyst you will be managing the generation and delivery of specific scheduled forecasts and other ad hoc forecasting requests. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally to help support data-driven decisions related to current and new forecasts. This role requires extreme comfort in partial information decision-making with large monetary impact and the ability to influence leadership regarding those decisions.
Education & Experience
Degree in Statistics, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Math or related field. Advanced degree a plus.