Wireless Systems Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The wireless system architecture team is looking for an architect to join our group and drive innovation that matters!. We craft, design and seamlessly integrate end-to-end technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about building new technologies, have strong technical leadership and interpersonal skills, we may have the opportunity for you to join our team and make the difference.
- Shown ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams and proficiency in leading technical initiatives across diverse groups.
- Proven experience in wireless communication protocols and systems. Deep understanding of wireless standards such as: (including but not limited to 3GPP 5G-NR/5GC, LTE, IEEE 802.11ax, 802.11ad, IP, TCP/UDP) and their application on End to end product design.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment that requires quick adoption of new techniques and out-of-the box thinking.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and ability to develop detailed system architecture and design documentation
- Track record of innovations and brining new ideas to mass productions
- MS+10 years or Phd+7 years of wireless system Design or architecture experience, SW/HW partitioning and simulations/prototyping aspects.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
The Wireless system architecture team is always looking for innovative ways to use wireless communication technologies and enable new services and products that surprise and delight our customers. We are seeking an expert engineer that can help us architect, design, and drive new initiatives within the company and the industry. You will be engaged with a small team and will work with multiple engineering-groups, vendors, suppliers to: Analyze wireless communication system/Software requirements based on wireless standards and new product requirements Perform SW/HW partitioning and design features requirements. Drive internal and external teams efforts to bring new ideas and new features to execution Simulate and Prototype new ideas in both wireless devices and core network Work with cellular chipset vendors to ensure consistency of system/software architecture with the requirements, and that it meet the internal KPIs.
Education & Experience
Masters or Ph.D in Wireless Communications or Computer Science