Pixel IP Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In this highly visible role, you will be at the center of a SoC design effort working with all disciplines, with a critical impact on getting functional products to millions of customers quickly.
- You will have experience in SoC design
- Previous experience in IP integration into SoC.
- You will have industry exposure to and knowledge of SoC design methodology, especially logic synthesis, static timing analysis, and logic equivalence checking.
- Experience with system design methodologies that contain multiple clock domains.
- Experience in clock, power management and system debug designs a plus.
- Experience in low-power design issues, tools, and methodologies including UPF
- Power intent specification is helpful.
- Strong multi-functional team skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
We promote innovation and new technology. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, AirPods, HomePod and a multitude of groundbreaking Accessories. We have done the same with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices — strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join us to help deliver the next amazing Apple product. As a senior SoC Design/Integration engineer you will have responsibilities spanning all aspects of SoC: Will be responsible for chip level design infrastructure. Integrate both internal and external IPs. Responsibility includes feasibility, micro-architecture, RTL design, front-end implementation and post-silicon system bring-up.
Education & Experience
MSEE or BSEE Degree, or equivalent is required