iPhone Hardware Engineering Project Manager (HW EPM)
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The iPhone Hardware Engineering Project Manager is responsible for the technical management and support of engineering development projects within Apple’s iPhone division. The EPM will help drive a multi-functional team of skilled Electrical and Mechanical engineers, utilizing a solid EE/CE/ME background to recognize, assess and communicate cross functional issues and risks. This will include planning, release and delivery of HW sub-systems to system build events through a product development life cycle
- Minimum 2 - 4+ years of industry experience.
- Minimum 2 - 4+ years of project management experience.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
- Experience with portable consumer electronics devices.
- Strong technical background in either EE, ME. Mechatronics background is a plus.
- Experienced in setting up project schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Ability to travel internationally to support builds.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented
Lead cross functional development teams for various HW sub-systems Manage and track development schedules Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks Drive suppliers, integrate their deliverables and schedules into the project Communicate status and the big picture to the project team and management Synchronize the project with the Apple development process
Education & Experience
BS EE/CE/ME degree required, MS desired