Sr. Engineering Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Productivity team is looking for a Sr. Engineering Project Manager. We are looking for that individual who is “a force of nature,” someone who takes ownership and is committed to delivering great products. As a member of our team, you'll be responsible for driving delivery of features and infrastructure for upcoming releases of the services.
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Expert project manager with full project lifecycle experience
- Enjoys technical challenges and can work with a various teams to resolve delivery dependencies
- Knows how to "close the loop" on work
- Deep understanding of Software product lifecycle
- Experience managing projects using Agile software development e.g. Scrum or Kanban, and collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Experience with tackling complex problems
- Manage issues and work with QA in determining issues that are resolved and verifiable
- Must be comfortable communicating with executive management, and cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written are required
- Provides daily/weekly reports for the team and management
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
Apple is seeking a high-energy and self-driven Sr. Engineering Project Manager who will play a central role in the delivery of scalable services. We are looking for someone who understands software development (Agile and SCRUM) and has experience working with software engineering, design, QA and across external teams to manage and track deliverables. The position is hands-on. You'll be deep in product details and requirements, challenged to innovate and strategize new features, build relationships and people-focused to drive results. As a member of our dynamic group, you’ll have the rare and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every day.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline, with 5+ years of relevant software development industry experience.