Global Growth Manager, Software and Services Strategy
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for an experienced leader with a background in digital product marketing/operations and innovative ideas to drive software and services growth. You will bring a wealth of knowledge in launching and leading the strategy for a variety of transactional, and/or subscription businesses - primarily focused on increasing online sales. Your primary focus will be to understand ways to increase new and recurring revenue, driving product adoption and upgrade rates, along with combating churn. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced standout colleague with an analytical mindset and ability to execute. Do you thrive working collaboratively with significant experience understanding ways to combine customer insights, data, and creativity to build a best in class product experience? You will collaborate with a broad range of teams, including international marketing, product, growth marketing, editorial, online sales, operations, and creative teams. Have you successfully lead digital marketing for a major consumer brand: setting the vision, developing the strategy, building internal capabilities, and leading flawless cross-functional execution? You will lead the operations and execution of campaigns on a global basis to drive growth. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe this role will place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking, creative individuals in the industry. You will be inspired to share and continue building on your years of experience while providing extraordinary support to an amazing team.
- At least 7 years of experience with demonstrated success defining a vision and achieving your growth goals.
- Strategic mindset and the ability to lead the development and cross-functional execution of effective digital marketing campaigns and programs based on business opportunities.
- Experience leading and motivating a team (developing individual and monthly goals) to drive business growth, acquisition, user engagement, churn reductions and brand awareness.
- Extensive experience leading lifecycle marketing programs, ideally for a media platform or a transactional/subscription based business (online).
- Demonstrated success in developing and optimizing push notification, email and in-app messaging programs.
- Product/CRM expertise leading development and execution of testing plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
- Experienced understanding of digital marketing analytics, creative and media best practices by direct marketing channel.
- Experience partnering with product teams to develop and evolve the direct marketing planning, delivery, reporting, and optimization technology stack, and instrumentation of in-app messaging.
- Experience utilizing CRM platforms to deliver the right message, to the right user, at the right time, through the right channel.
- Track record of measuring voluntary/involuntary churn and developing product marketing efforts to improve retention.
- Experience working with international markets and ability to collaborate with international marketing colleagues to craft optimal marketing programs that reflect regional market opportunities and customer differences
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills, capable of delivering impactful presentations at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work collaboratively under pressure, with proven experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects
- Deep understanding of the iOS ecosystem, monetization, user engagement and acquisition models. Experience with subscription apps.
- Results-oriented, energetic and focused with a strong desire to learn and succeed
This role can be based in either Culver City or Cupertino. - You understand and are familiar with best practices relating to eCommerce, online sales, and app monetization. - You possess the ability to operationalize marketing campaigns with flawless execution. - You have developed digital marketing campaigns leveraging a segmentation strategy to boost conversion rates and sales performance. - You've utilized models to target high value/quality customers in an effort to increase sales - Your comfortable developing recommendations based on understanding past trends, preferences, and recommendations. - You thrive in a data driven environment, setting monthly goals, and finding solutions to produce results. - You love best-in-class product solutions that optimize the customer journey - You have experience developing and reporting on critical metrics - You are a self starter, are metrics-driven, and thrive in a quick moving environment.
Education & Experience