Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? As part of our Silicon Engineering group, you will take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality. You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Join us, and you will help design products that bring to our customers experiences they’ve never before envisioned. You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for Process Technology Engineers. The hardware technology team is looking for a motivated engineer to fill a full-time position.
- We are looking for applicants with at least 10 years of experience in semiconductor process R&D and manufacturing.
- Experience with process qualification and yield enhancement.
- Deep knowledge of CMOS, BCDMOS, RF, device physics and industry competitive landscape.
- Experience collaborating with design (analog & digital) in these technologies.
- Demonstrated prior experience and success solving highly complex technical problems under a very aggressive schedule is critical.
- People management skills and managerial experience is highly desired.
- Good data analysis, problem solving, and very strong communication skills required.
- Broad availability to travel.
- Self-motivated and schedule oriented is expected.
Imagine yourself at the center of our SOC design effort. In this highly visible role, you will responsible for process technology problem solving with focus on collaborating with silicon foundries and vendors. This is a hands-on, dynamic role requiring travel to suppliers and foundries worldwide. Your main responsibilities on this role will be: - Lead technical process collaboration with silicon vendors. - Work closely with foundries on supplier silicon process issues. - Coordinate process transfers with IDMs and external foundry. - Participate in technology development, device engineering, and ongoing sustaining engineering activities within the Technology group. - Drive thorough investigation of root cause, and solutions to process/yield issues and its impact on product production, performance and reliability. - Manage and mitigate technology risks for multiple projects in parallel. - Engage parties in decision-making and work towards timely closure and thorough follow- through. - Build essential internal and external relationships across all levels (engineering to senior management) at suppliers and within Apple.
Education & Experience
BSEE / MSEE, PhD preferred.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.