Build/Integration Engineer-Apple Music
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you love music and are you ready to take on the responsibility of shipping great products under tight deadlines? Join our small but passionate and talented team that brought you Apple Music, and help us take it to the next level.
- Experience with bug tracking systems and bug life cycle
- Ability to triage large number of issues and refocus depending on incoming rate.
- Willingness to learn and become part owner in our integration process.
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly.
- Excellent communication skills
Apple Music is looking for an extraordinary Screening and Integration Engineer. If you’re passionate about quality, and want to work with world-class engineering teams that ship to millions of users, Apple Music is the place for you. As a team member your primary responsibilities are: • Perform second-tier screening of incoming bugs across multiple platforms. Triage, investigate, prioritize and assign bug reports to appropriate engineer or engineering team, gathering debug information if needed. • Identify potential trends in incoming bugs and call out to multi-functional team members. • Build up an encyclopedic knowledge of our components. • Work with QA to ensure improved automation test coverage and understanding of new product features. • Assist in the integration of the team’s components including building of roots and submission to main
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience