Machine Learning Scientist - Health Sensing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your innovative ideas have a way of becoming high-quality products and user experiences quickly? Would you like to be a critical part of an engineering team building next-generation features to improve health using sensing technologies? Apple’s Human Interface Devices team is looking for a Machine Learning Scientist with in-depth knowledge of machine learning/deep learning, and statistical signal processing along with strong programming skills. Bring passion and diversity to our team, and let us create useful and amazing things that do not yet exist.
- Proficient in one prototyping language, e.g. Python
- Familiar with one or more learning frameworks such as PyTorch,TensorFlow
- Experience with statistical analysis and scientific reasoning
- Experience with algorithm implementation in C/C++ is a plus
- Hands-on experience with big data tools (e.g. MapReduce, Spark) is a plus
- Develop algorithms for extracting insight from sensor and health data and optimizing performance using deep learning and machine learning on big data resources - Collaborate with team members from prototyping to production - Analyze and improve efficiency and stability of algorithms deployed to user devices - Evaluate user impact
Education & Experience
PhD in an engineering/quantitative field or equivalent experience We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.