Full Stack Developer - Video Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
The Video Engineering Data Infrastructure team is working on exciting technologies for future Apple products, and we're looking for the right Full Stack Developer to help us take our efforts to the next level. In this role, you'll work on a highly dynamic team that designs and implements data collection systems for powering computer vision and deep learning products like FaceID and Animoji.
- +3 years of Python
- +2 years of Django Framework
- +1 year of front end experience HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with a major cloud platform
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Values writing Unit Tests and overall coverage
- Comfortable with Git, REST API’s, SQL and NoSQL databases.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated engineer with experience in cloud technologies, who can build tools to process data from a wide range of computer vision systems. As an engineer on our team, your work provides the data foundation for a highly collaborative team of hardware, user experience, and deep learning experts. We are looking for engineers that have a high attention to detail, and who can abstract these details into framework level software solutions. This position requires someone who has a passion for data integrity and is privacy-minded. Responsibilities: Develop, manage, and test web applications and REST APIs. Build and maintain video processing pipelines Analyze and monitor system performance Represent VEDI within multi-functional teams
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Java and/or C++ language fluency
- Experience with production level machine learning
- Operational skills with orchestration (e.g. Ansible) and CI tools (Jenkins)
- Work experience with hardware and firmware
- Scalability engineering, with overall data sizes above a petabyte
- Visual and/or human interaction design
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.