New College Graduate - SRAM Design Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you want to utilize your engineering background to make big things happen? Can you influence, connect, get results and communicate effectively? Can you deliver on a predictable and dynamic schedule? Do you have a passion for crafting entirely new solutions? Do you love building without precedent? As part of our Digital Design Engineering group, you’ll take imaginative and revolutionary ideas and determine how to turn them into reality. You and your team will apply engineering fundamentals and start from scratch if needed, bringing forward-thinking ideas to the real world. Your efforts will be groundbreaking, often literally. Join us, and you’ll help design the tools that allow us to bring customers experiences they’ve never before imagined. You will be part of an exciting silicon design group that is responsible for designing state-of-the-art ASICs. We have an extraordinary opportunity for Custom Circuits/SRAM Design engineers. You will be working on custom digital circuits and will work with the team to implement advanced circuit techniques to improve circuit performance, optimize dynamic/static power and support full bring up through productization. You will get a chance to apply machine learning to hardware/custom designs and make a visible impact. In this highly visible role, you will be at the heart of a processor design effort, making a critical impact delivering products to market quickly.
- We are looking for NCG/Ph.D. applicants with circuit design/machine learning background.
- Courses/projects with emphasis on low power circuit design, digital design, Verilog/RTL.
- Courses in machine learning.
- Good understanding of device physics.
- Scripting skills (Pythion/C++/PERL etc).
- Utilize scripting to automate and apply to machine learning.
Imagine yourself at the center of our hardware development effort. Where you will collaborate with all disciplines, playing a strategic role of getting functional products to millions of customers quickly. You will have the opportunity to integrate and come-up with new ideas, as well as work with a team of hardworking engineers. As a SRAM Circuit Designer for custom digital team, you will perform the following: - Design and implement custom digital circuits for SRAM design. - Responsible for working with logic/architecture team to formulate design specifications. - Define architecture/topologies optimizing for power, timing, area and yield. - Work with layout team to oversee the design. - Perform backend and front-end verification. - Write RTL, integrate into next level of architecture and validate. - Apply machine learning concepts to optimize designs.
Education & Experience
BSEE, MSEE or PHD is required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.