QE Software Engineer, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy
- Proficiency in Java/Python.
- Proficient with Micro-Services architectures and Rest API.
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies (like AWS).
- Exposure to distributed data stores (like Hadoop, Hive, Cassandra).
- Some exposure to message brokering systems, especially Kafka.
- Some experience in developing and verifying Spark/Map Reduce jobs.
- Understanding of testing strategies and methodologies, exposure to test harnesses is a plus
- Solid QE technical lead ability. Very responsible, organized, driven, and obsessed with quality. Very positive attitude, with excellent work ethics.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality design, code, and tests, on tight schedules. Results oriented and deadline driven.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with multi-functional teams.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills. Curious about new technologies and quick learner.
We are looking for an engineer with skills and passion to help build out our large scale platform. The QE team fills the mission-critical role of ensuring that our complex, large-scale systems are balanced, monitored, automated, and designed to scale with consistent performance. As an engineer, you will work alongside our team of engineers to create and monitor quality data systems in the context of a micro-services architecture, identify continuous improvement opportunities and implement best practices. You will be performing design engineering analysis and development. You will contribute to ensure we provide a premier user experience for our customers. We're looking for a hardworking and passionate person to join this amazing team, if you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in computer science or equivalent field.