Embedded SW Developer WTE
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technology Ecosystem(WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We craft and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the absolute best user-experience. If you're passionate about Embedded Security Development and want to work on the World's most groundbreaking mobile payment systems, then we may have the job for you.
- Experience in Embedded development with focus on Secure Element, Payment Schemes and JavaCard.
- Experience with payment protocols, mobile payments.
- Deep understanding of various cryptographic algorithms (RSA, DES, AES, SHA-1, etc.)
- Familiarity with Side Channel analysis and defense mechanisms on hardened secure processors.
- Knowledge of ISO14443 application layer and Global Platform/EMV standards.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple teams.
- Obsessively hardworking and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways.
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers.
- Excellent problem solving and intuitive debugging skills.
- Eager to get into the details.
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
As an Embedded Software Developer, you will work on implementing existing and new security features for Apple products including Apple Pay. In this role you will have an impact on new Payment, Transit and Access solutions and new verticals around the planet
Education & Experience
Masters Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience crafting security solutions and designing quality modular software.
- Experience with Java build/testing automation on-card as well as off-card.
- Experience with object oriented languages, such as C++/Java
- Experience with developing JavaCard applets for JavaCard OS or related software development experience for security products.
- Exposure to Objective-C, iOS and Mac OSX is a plus