RFIC SW/Tools Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The wireless RFIC team architects, designs, and validates radio transceivers integrated into complex wireless SoCs. Our transceivers have powered wireless connectivity solutions for Apple wearable products, enabling the smallest form factor at the lowest power envelope. You will have the opportunity to do innovative development in transceiver design while working closely with systems and product teams at Apple. In this role, you will be part of an RFIC design team and perform lab characterization and validation of RF SoC IP. Would you like to join us and become part of this dynamic team?
- Typically 6+ years of hands-on experience in software design
- Expertise in test and script development (Python, PERL, C/C++)
- Solid experience in relational databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience in data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with RF lab equipment like Spectrum analyzer, Network analyzer, Signal generators, power meter, and VSA
- Experience in MacOs or Linux OS is an advantage
We expect you to collaborate with RFIC circuit designers on the following: - Development of software/code for test automation and system tools - Design and management of computing infrastructure - Creation and development of characterization databases - Using data visualization tools to create and automate test reports - Work with RF systems and integration teams on SW/tools infrastructure and maintenance - Collaborate with RF engineers to support RF test automation
Education & Experience
BSEE required, MSEE preferred.
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.