Front End Developer/UI Engineer - Customer Systems CRM
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. At Apple, we deliver great customer experiences and a top-notch customer support and service that delights our customers and builds the legendary customer loyalty Apple is known for. The applications we build in the Customer Systems play a vital role in making this possible. As part of this team, you will work with world class talent to create Apple-class solutions that power the business and enable the customer service Apple is famous for. GCRM team is part of Customer Systems org and focused to build and enhance a CRM Application (Support) for Apple needs. GCRM has multiple CRM modules with plenitude of features required for the user base. Application user base includes Retail Contact Center advisors and admins, Apple Care admins, Retail genius, legal, logistics and helps them perform different customer service needs using this CRM tool we provide.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in software development and developing numerous web-based applications.
- Excellent sense of web design and attuned to the fundamentals of User Experience, including accessibility
- Proficient knowledge of Git and NPM Experience with testing frameworks capable of learning new programming language
- Good knowledge in Java
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Able to analyze business requirements and design efficient solutions
- Quick learner, good solution skills and effective team player with strong communication skills
- Excellent Analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience working in Unix environment.
- Experience with a scripting language, such as Python, Ruby, etc.
- Experience in data analysis and/or visualization
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL technologies. MongoDB experience a plus.
- Experience and knowledge applying best practices to build secure platforms
- Extensive experience in building functionally rich, high-performance, scalable applications
- Deep understanding of object oriented and SOA software design concepts"