Synergy and Partnerships Marketing Lead
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking an experienced and ambitious individual with a real passion for entertainment to join our growing video business. You will lead the development and execution of marketing partnerships and programs that use the Apple ecosystem to drive viewership and engagement with original series and films. This role requires an experienced leader with a consistent record of crafting successful video and/or marketing partnerships. You understand what it means to be a custodian of the Apple brand and have an impeccable history of marketing products and services with partners. Your ability to tell stories will drive fan engagement across platforms. A natural leader, you listen to and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals. Lastly, you thrive in a quick moving environment and are an excellent teammate.
- At least 10 years in marketing with direct experience across entertainment or technology brands
- Deep understanding of the digital video landscape and a consistent track record of developing high profile partner campaigns
- Self-starter, ambitious, and self-sufficient
- Analytics driven and able to deliver, track and optimize across critical metrics
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and align early with internal departments/ teams on overall goals and strategy
- Work successfully across product and engineering to integrate content in the experience
- International experience or experience collaborating with international teams preferred
- Extensive experience leading and producing creatively led campaigns that deliver results
- Experience working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- A real passion for pop culture, entertainment and technology
- Well versed in Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Word, Excel
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Develop brand partnerships and integrations with internal teams or third parties - Create scalable and bespoke programs that demonstrate the Apple Ecosystem to build audiences for new original content - Strong business and strategic acumen with confirmed history in having successfully led a highly experienced marketing, program, partner or partner alliances - Collaborate with Series Marketing teams to identify priorities and define synergy goals and objectives - Identify, develop and pursue opportunities with strategic external partners that acquire new customers - Lead communications, planning and relationships with select partners on behalf of marketing - Align with analytics teams to develop key performance indicators, analyze opportunities, test different programs and partnerships and measure results - Craft executive reports to demonstrate the ongoing impact of the programs implemented - Establish synergy marketing resources and toolbox including toolkits, spec requirements, and brand guidelines that can be distributed to international teams
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- Some travel required.