Full Stack Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
We at Apple build stuff to amaze our end users with ultra fast, thoughtfully designed and carefully crafted solutions. We are not just any client engineering team, but a highly motivated dynamic and ever evolving closely knit team of individuals looking to get more to scale to new heights. We have a thing for coders like yourself who don't stop at mediocrity or don't settle for anything less than perfect. The only thing constant is change and we are not afraid of changing the status quo. Apple's Service Management Client Engineering is looking for a highly technical, motivated and detail-oriented Full Stack Engineer. You will be responsible for building the next generation business critical, 100% accessible, global responsive UI applications. You will have access to state of the art groundbreaking technologies for Products in service management space to support worldwide service business. Along with utilizing your technical Client Engineering skills, you will have the opportunity to let your creative juices flowing. You will work very closely with UX designers to design the best Apple Experience for our end customers.
- Looking for a seasoned full stack Java Script/Java engineer with strong experience in building UI applications using the latest technology stack.
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and deploying full stack (client and server side) internet-scale, distributed and mission critical services.
- Ability to develop new and innovative applications as well as debug and refactor existing code.
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals with excellent problem solving skills, deep knowledge of data structures and object oriented design and development paradigms.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience
BS degree in computer science or equivalent field with 5+ years experience