World Wide Marketing Program Manager, App Store & iTunes Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. We are seeking a Sr. Marketing Program Manager to join the App Store & iTunes Retail team within the greater Apple Pay organization. You will be responsible to define, develop, and execute global consumer programs across digital and physical channels with the objective of growing brand awareness and driving revenue in support of all Apple entertainment prepaid products. We expect you to have direct and retail marketing experience, as well as keen understanding of how to reach consumers through owned, earned and paid media. Your expertise in campaign and promotional marketing is also critical for success. In this role, you will analyze strategic opportunities, define programs and work cross-functionally to develop, deploy, and measure the program. Will partner with a cross-functional marketing team – including internal and external partners - to deliver world-class campaigns that grow the business globally and deepen consumer love for the product. This role is full-time and is located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- You have a passion for Apple, its products, Retail, and doing our life’s best work
- Do you have 8+ years experience in product and growth marketing, delivering highly successful growth, acquisition, engagement, retention strategies, and marketing aligned with customer/product lifecycles?
- You can create and execute go-to-market strategies demonstrating analysis, social media, partners, and traditional marketing activities
- You're adept at working with technical teams to develop customer-facing deliverables
- Marketing program management across complex cross functional organizations
- Customer lifecycle marketing, driving customer engagement, retention and product management
- Ability to synthesize complex topics and distill key business dynamics
- Are you able to collaborate with different teams, with your superior influencing skills, and strong senior-level communication abilities?
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Are you are an analytical thinker with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs with a fierce attention to detail?
Build out ongoing customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies Analyzing and assessing business and marketing needs to define strategy. Lead the complex, end to end plan for Consumer Marketing Programs, from program conception and development to deployment and lifecycle management. Drive Program Management cross-functionally, across teams within iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, Sales, Marcom, iTunes Marketing Finance, and Operations. Assess program efficacy and efficiency and incorporate changes to improve results Analyze, compile, communicate monthly of program execution results and gaps to partners and executives Plan full campaigns across a variety of interest categories to drive relevance and improve efficiency Plan roadmap of creative testing strategy, establish critical metrics to understand success, and use findings to inform future campaigns Establish benchmarks and develop scalable, standard methodology marketing program recommendations We work with cross-functional teams to define features, key messages, and positioning We develop and refine a year-round creative and targeting strategy
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required, with strong marketing and analytical background.
- Occasional travel required.