Design Verification Intern
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unrivaled and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and encourage millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Apple is looking for a talented and motivated Design Verification Intern to be apart of a highly talented team. You will be at the heart of the chip design effort collaborating with all disciplines (vertical product model) with critical impact in getting functional products to millions of customers quickly.
- Enrolled in BSEE/MSEEorMSCEprogram
- Knowledge of CPU&SOC architecture/design
- Low-level programming of complex computer systems in C/C++/assembly
- Coding in a scripting language, Perl,Python,Ruby,etc.
- Exposure to object oriented programming concepts
- Knowledge of industry standard interfaces, good understanding of Verilog, Verilog simulator and debug
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills combined with team-oriented approaches to own the verification efforts in a specific area of the design
Ensuring the quality of the SOC Working closely with the team to review specifications, develop attributes, tests & coverage plans, and define methodology & test benches Teaming up with the design and micro-architecture teams to understand the functional and performance goals of the design Work independently and manage deliverables to align with the project goals plus support cross- functional engineering efforts
Education & Experience
Enrolled in BSEE/CS or MSEE/CS program