Senior UX Designer - Health Special Projects
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Apple Health Special Projects team is looking for a Senior UX Designer with a passion for simplifying complex problems and driving projects toward clarity. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator. In this role, they will be asked to own big design problems; work extremely collaboratively and cross-functionally; and deliver high quality designs, including wireframes, user flows and detailed specs for engineering.
- 8+ years experience crafting extraordinary user interface designs for iOS, desktop or web platforms.
- Proficient in Sketch, Photoshop, Keynote, and other design tools.
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision.
- Work enthusiastically with a highly collaborative design team in an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
- Possess excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Have a passion for Apple, its products, and its customers.
- Experience with health apps/programs/data is not necessary but valuable.
- Prototyping and/or animation experience is a plus.
You will collaborate closely with other designers, engineers, product managers, clinicians and data scientists to define problems and goals, communicating design concept ideas through keynotes, wireframes, and user flows. You'll iIterate and critique your own work and work of others on the team to create the best design solution for a given problem. You'll think through edge cases and deliver detailed UX specs to engineering for implementation. All while working within a schedule to deliver high quality work on time.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or similar preferred