Annotation Operations - Platform Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
AI/ML Annotation Operations is looking for an experienced engineer to extend and automate the interfaces to Apple’s annotation platforms.
- 4+ years in software development
- Mastery of at least one programming language
- Python and/or shell scripting and automation
- Basic understanding of SQL syntax
- Basic Linux knowledge and understanding of CS fundamentals
We are a dynamic team handling critical machine learning annotation data across multiple platforms. This role facilitates the automated movement of data across various storage, annotation, and compute platforms. Success requires understanding of the platform’s design, architecture, and purpose to debug, mitigate and resolve issues. An automate everything mentality is valuable here - we particularly seek engineers who are excited to learn and utilize new technologies to solve increasingly challenging problems.
Education & Experience
BA/BS computer science or equivalent coursework with degree in a quantitative discipline. Graduate work preferred.
- AWS experience - S3, IAM, Lambda, VPC, Redshift
- Pipeline automation tools like AirFlow/Conductor
- HTML/ReactJS/Full Stack Product development, architecture and design
- Hardware engineering expertise (prototyping or production experience a big